Email: Email Link
Assistant: Christine Ranger – 204-956-0560 Ext.333
Darryl received his law degree from the University of Manitoba in 2009 and was called to the Bar in 2010.
Darryl advises businesses, business owners and non-profit organizations, including registered charities. His practice includes a focus on tax efficient business structures, transactions and estate planning. He has experience with start-up businesses, professional incorporations, restructurings, corporate wind-ups and the implementation and administering of family trusts. Darryl also represents individuals and businesses at all levels of dispute with Canada Revenue Agency.
- Corporate and Not-for-Profit Structure
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate/Owner Succession Planning
- Professional Corporations
- Wealth Management and Tax Planning
- Wills Trusts and Estate Planning
- Business Structures and Tax Planning
- Dispute Resolution
- Personal Tax Services
- Sales and Commodity