Copy machines, a security risk?
May 11, 2010
CBS News has an excellent investigative report here (on YouTube) about the security risks associated with copy machines. Members of the Privacy Forum will already know about this issue because we’ve previously highlighted it and relevant risk mitigation steps in the Canadian privacy law context. However, if you’re not aware of the issue then this report is a “must-see”.
- Manitoba’s New Business Immigration Program – Expected to Re-Open Soon
- Don’t risk dissolution: New law for federal non-profit corporations
- Bars and Nightclubs No Longer Require Work Permits for Short-Term Foreign Entertainers
- Important Changes to Canadian Foreign Worker Rules
- Major Changes On the Way to Trade-marks Legislation