Copy machines, a security risk?
May 11, 2010
CBS News has an excellent investigative report here (on YouTube) about the security risks associated with copy machines. Members of the Privacy Forum will already know about this issue because we’ve previously highlighted it and relevant risk mitigation steps in the Canadian privacy law context. However, if you’re not aware of the issue then this report is a “must-see”.
- Bars and Nightclubs No Longer Require Work Permits for Short-Term Foreign Entertainers
- Important Changes to Canadian Foreign Worker Rules
- Major Changes On the Way to Trade-marks Legislation
- Kiva guests on CJOB’s Health Report in support of Leave A Legacy Month
- Brian Bowman Discusses Online Reputation Issues With Charles Adler