Fraud Prevention Month to focus on online fraud
March 4, 2011
The Competition Bureau announced earlier this week its participation in Fraud Prevention Month, which this year focuses on the growing problem of online fraud. Fraud Prevention Month is an annual education and awareness campaign held in Canada and around the world. The Competition Bureau’s website provides some great education and prevention information including a new interactive quiz designed to test consumers’ and businesses’ fraud awareness. I’d encourage you to take the quiz!
- Bars and Nightclubs No Longer Require Work Permits for Short-Term Foreign Entertainers
- Important Changes to Canadian Foreign Worker Rules
- Major Changes On the Way to Trade-marks Legislation
- Kiva guests on CJOB’s Health Report in support of Leave A Legacy Month
- Brian Bowman Discusses Online Reputation Issues With Charles Adler