Seven named to 2013 Best Lawyers in Canada
September 18, 2012
Pitblado Law is honoured to announce that seven of our lawyers were selected by their peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in Canada 2013 list in their areas of specialization:
- Edward D. Brown (Real Estate Law, Banking and Finance)
- Tracey L. Epp (Labour and Employment Law)
- Adam Herstein (Information Technology Law)
- Thomas J. Kormylo (Securities Law)
- Jack R. London C.M., Q.C. (Aboriginal Law)
- Norm Promislow (Trusts and Estates, Tax Law)
- Douglas G. Ward, Q.C. (Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Insolvency and Financial Restructuring)
In addition, Edward D. Brown was singled out as Winnipeg's Lawyer of the Year for 2013 in the area of Banking and Finance.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honour. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.
We congratulate each of these recipients on their individual achievements. We value their talent and experience and are very proud they are part of the Pitblado team!