Pitblado Law is currently looking for a full-time File Records Management/Office Services Clerk to work in our Services Department.
- Preparing closed files to be sent for storage;
- File retrievals and destruction;
- Data entry, processing and updating records;
- Filing correspondence/documents in the appropriate closed files;
- Coordinating and implementing office moves and storage space allocations;
- Overall maintenance and upkeep of closed files including on-site file storage areas;
- Coordinating transfer of files to outside record storage facility and maintaining a current and organized record of all on-site and off-site storage. Some heavy lifting involved (up to 50 pounds);
- Acting as a liaison between cleaning staff and building maintenance;
- Providing back-up to other services positions including reception and Law Clerk;
- Mailroom duties;
- Stocking of lunch room and lawyer lounge supplies;
- Ensuring the premises are tidy, in good repair with no safety issues and that good housekeeping practices are being followed. The incumbent will take care of minor repairs, report problem areas to manager, obtain quotes and liaises with the building maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy;
- Service oriented;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Minimum of one year office experience required.
Pitblado Law offers a friendly work environment, a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including RRSP/DPSP plan.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, in confidence, stating salary expectations to [email protected].
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only individuals under consideration will be contacted.
Mask policy, social distancing, and flexible working arrangements. COVID-19 vaccination (fully immunized status) is a condition of employment.