Our Firm is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to support a senior Partner who practices in the areas of corporate and commercial law, business structuring/restructuring/reorganizations, sales and acquisitions, wills, trusts and estates.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drafting, revising and proofreading legal documents and correspondence.
- Monitoring deadlines and responding to routine inquiries from clients.
- Maintaining an organized electronic and physical filing system on a current basis.
- Reviewing and routing incoming mail and faxes, preparing and processing outgoing mail, accounts, courier deliveries, etc.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Diploma/Certificate in a recognized Legal Administrative Assistant program and a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Legal Assistant.
- Experience in the area of Corporate Law would be an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Analytical with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to display initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010.
Pitblado Law offers a friendly work environment, a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume in confidence stating salary expectations and references by applying online at https://www.pitblado.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest in Pitblado Law, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.