Pitblado Law is a business-minded law firm that cares about people, is passionate about our community and is driven by working together to enrich the lives and businesses we touch. We have a bold vision, and the only way to achieve it is by earning the trust of every client, every day.
We are currently seeking a motivated IT Summer Student to join our Firm on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the Director, Information Technology your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyse existing Microsoft database applications and processes.
- Suggest and recommend improvements to the existing processes and applications.
- Upgrade in-house Microsoft database application.
- Develop and design a SharePoint site for document management.
- Provide relief to IT help desk support staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365 products with an emphasis on MS Access.
- Must have completed at least 2nd year of Computer Science or Computer Engineering program and be in good academic standing.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, identify improvement opportunities, and be a problem solver.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
We are committed to addressing the importance of diversity and inclusion and fostering a workplace that reflects the strength and diversity of our community and our clients. If you identify as a member of a diverse group, including any of the following designated groups, we encourage you to self-declare in confidence within your cover letter or resume: Women, Indigenous Peoples, Members of the 2SLGBTQ+ Community, Persons with a Disability, Visible Minorities.
We are committed to providing barrier-free access and engaging in accessible employment practices. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to any of the materials or activities used throughout our selection process.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume, in confidence, stating salary expectations and references by applying via email at [email protected]
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only individuals under consideration will be contacted.