- Works with clients on matters related to re-organization, purchasing, structuring and selling businesses.
- Part of a team providing legal counsel to startups and technology-based businesses, including electronic commerce issues.
- Part of a team acting for owners and developers in both small scale and complex real estate contracts and transactions.
- Experience in commercial litigation and arbitration including construction, breach of contract, and scope of work disputes.
- Advises on tenancy and lease agreements.
Cora was called to the Bar in June 2020 and will now be focusing on building a Commercial Law practice.