- Rotary’s Pathway to Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples, Pathways to Reconciliation Conference (June 2016)
- Series on Peace in 2016, Community News Commons, (2016 and 2017)
- Workplace Harassment Liability for Employers, Pitblado Blog (February 2012)
- A Double Standard: Indians Are Not Protected Against Political Discrimination, Manitoba Law Journal Fall (2007)
- Punitive Damages: A Way to Justice for Victims of Institutional Abuse of Power, Annual Review of Civil Litigation 2005 (Carswell)
- Insights on Aboriginal Self Government From a Manitoba Perspective – a Holistic Introduction to Some Continuing Journeys Toward Strong Sustainable Aboriginal Urban and Remote Communities (April 2001)
- Brain Gain: Aboriginal Value Added and Immigrant Value Added (March 2001)
- A Lesson for all Non-Aboriginal Canadians – Restorative Justice? (July 2000)
- Crossing the river between Aboriginals and non-Aboriginals together (April 2000)
- Manitoba Civil Justice Review Task Force Report (September 1996)
- Numerous articles and speeches and lectures on labour relations and employment law topics (1978-1985)
David G. Newman, Q.C.
Senior counsel to the Firm and former managing partner and Chair of a predecessor firm, David serves as an advocate, negotiator, and dispute resolver.