- Was in-house corporate counsel of one of Canada’s major investment organizations, including 4 years as General Counsel of publicly-traded company
- Over 30 years’ experience in Canadian securities law including in the area of investment funds and dealing with multiple securities and financial services regulators
- Preparing prospectuses and other offering documents and related materials
- Lead counsel on re-organizations of start-up companies including the issuance of shares
- Lead counsel advising client with respect to institutional investment management agreement
- Assisted lead counsel in connection with complex real estate development
Don has over 30 years’ experience in securities and corporate law and is nationally known for his extensive experience in this area.