- Was in-house corporate counsel of one of Canada’s major investment organizations, including 4 years as General Counsel of publicly-traded company
- Over 30 years’ experience in Canadian securities law including in the area of investment funds and dealing with multiple securities and financial services regulators
- Preparing prospectuses and other offering documents and related materials
- Lead counsel on re-organizations of start-up companies including the issuance of shares
- Lead counsel advising client with respect to institutional investment management agreement
- Assisted lead counsel in connection with complex real estate development
(he/him) Don has over 30 years’ experience in securities and corporate law and is nationally known for his extensive experience in this area.