Aaron practices in the areas of Corporate and Commercial Law, Wills and Estate Law, and Real Estate Law.
When assisting clients with estate and succession planning Aaron brings a collaborative and comprehensive approach. Aaron works with financial planners, accountants and other stakeholders to identify strategic ways to structure assets to minimize tax consequences, preserve wealth and ensure a smooth transition from one generation to the next.
Aaron assists clients with residential and commercial real estate. In addition, he helps clients with refinancing and debt restructuring. Aaron brings a practical approach to real estate and emphasizes customer service and responsiveness to ensure his clients understand the process and feel confident in the services Pitblado provides.
Prior to attending law school Aaron worked in a family business where he developed an understanding of the challenges facing businesses small and large. Aaron’s legal experience, combined with his education and personal experiences, allows him to bring a diverse perspective when advising clients on their business needs.
Lectures, Speeches and Publications:
- Author, Pitblado COVID-19 Resource Centre, "COVID-19 and Wills-related Issues”, April 1, 2020
- Board Member, Winnipeg Studio Theatre, 2016 – Present
- Third Year Representative, Manitoba Law Students Association, 2014 – 2015
- Committee Chair, Manitoba Law Students Association, 2014 – 2015
- Board Member, University of Manitoba Endowment Fund Board of Trustees, 2013 – 2014
Honours and Awards:
- Sportsmanship Award, University of Manitoba Intramural Program, 2014
- Dean’s Honours List, Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba, 2007 – 2011
- A.N Aronovitch and E.J. Aronovitch Memorial Scholarship, University of Manitoba, 2009