Eric graduated from the University of Victoria’s Faculty of Law in 2012 and obtained his LL.M. from Kyushu University in Japan in 2013. He became an Associate at Pitblado Law in June 2015.
Eric practices in the areas of commercial and civil litigation, and has appeared at all levels of court in Manitoba.
Lectures, Speeches and Publications:
- Author, “Just Asking For A Little “RESPECT”: Radio, Webcasting & The Sound Recording Performance Right”, Cybaris: An Intellectual Property Review, June 2014
- Co-Author (with Richard Buchwald), "Vehicle Telematics and Usage Based Insurance", Manitoba Insurance Broker Magazine, Winter 2014
Honours and Awards:
- Fasken Martineau DuMoulin Prize in I.P. Law Research, 2012
- Sybil Inkster Award, 2001
Memberships and Associations:
- Vice-Chair, Entertainment, Media and Communications Law Section, Manitoba Bar Association
- Director, Arts and Cultural Industries Association of Manitoba, 2015 – 2018
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association