Travis received his J.D. from the University of Manitoba in 2016, and was called to the Bar in 2017.
Travis practices in the areas of Corporate, Commercial, and Indigenous Law. He is a member of Skownan First Nation and prior to beginning his career in law, Travis was a high school teacher with Lakeshore School Division and Winnipeg School Division.
Memberships and Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Manitoba Aviation Council Board Member, 2018 - Present
- Legal Help Centre Volunteer, 2016 - Present
- Law Student Advisor on the Legal Help Centre Board of Directors, 2015 – 2016
- Legal Help Centre Intern, 2015
- University of Manitoba Law Centre Student Lawyer, 2014 – 2015
- Education Coordinator of Martin Aboriginal Education Initiative with PwC, 2013