Trevor joins Pitblado Law as a Summer Student after completing his second year in the JD Program at the University of Manitoba's Robson Hall. Trevor transferred to Robson Hall after completing his first year of law at the University of North Dakota.
Prior to pursuing law, Trevor obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Manitoba with a major in Sociology and a minor in History.
Throughout his undergraduate degree Trevor amassed a wide range of work experience, including operating heavy equipment for City of Winnipeg and delivering mail for Canada Post. Trevor also spent many years working at a top-rated restaurant in Winnipeg, working both in the kitchen and as a server.
Lectures, Speeches and Publications:
Honours and Awards:
- Best Oralist, University of North Dakota School of Law Annual Moot Competition, 2019
- Deans Honour List, University of Manitoba Faculty of Arts, 2016 - 2017
Memberships and Associations:
- American Constitution Society (Student, 2019 - 2020)
Academic and Professional:
- Student Delegate at the 2019 American Constitution Society (ACS) National Convention - representing the University of North Dakota School of Law ACS Chapter in Washington, D.C.
- Student Delegate at the 2019 American Constitution Society (ACS) Student Convention - representing the University of North Dakota School of Law ACS Chapter in Charlottesville, VA.