The changes you are facing in your family relationships are undoubtedly a source of stress and concern. Pitblado Law’s family lawyers are skilled, focused, empathetic, and sensitive. We stand by your side as we work toward a resolution that makes sense for you in all matters of family law, including:
- Parenting Plans and custody issues
- Adoption and guardianship matters
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Inter-jurisdictional issues
- Spousal and common law agreements including but not limited to:
- Prenuptial agreements/Post-nuptial Agreements/Cohabitation agreements.
- Separation agreements
- Dealing with Protection Orders
- Financial issues relating to Family Property which includes but is not limited to:
- Assets (including personal and commercial)
- Debt (including personal and commercial)
In addition to our lawyers offering litigation, mediation and arbitration services, they are trained in the specialty area of Collaborative Practice. Collaborative Practice is a popular approach resolving the issues in separation and/or divorce in an amicable way. Under a Collaborative approach, the parties agree to avoid court by working with lawyers, coaches, and other third-party professionals to reduce the level of emotional stress of separation and divorce, and deal more directly with matters that require thoughtful and careful resolution.
In all family law matters – regardless of approach – your Pitblado Law lawyer will work diligently to achieve the results you seek.
We are proud to be members of: