We advise various municipalities and rural municipalities on a wide variety of matters that require legal expertise. These matters often relate to:
- by-law development and enforcement
- anything to do with real property including easements, development agreements, and subdivisions
- corporate structuring and restructuring including community development corporations, land acquisitions and dispositions of all sizes and scopes
- commercial and agricultural leasing
- general commercial activities including drafting and enforcing agreements
We work with councils, administrators and boards depending on our clients’ specific needs and are sensitive to their specific circumstances and challenges.