Whether you are buying or selling your business, our lawyers deliver an integrated group of services to help you complete your transaction successfully. We have extensive experience in providing legal advice and expertise in all aspects of purchase and sale transactions, including:
- Pre-transaction due diligence
- Negotiating purchase and sale agreements, including terms of payment, representations and warranties, non-competition obligations and other restrictive covenants
- Labour and employment issues
- Designing pre-closing reorganizations with the aim of maximizing tax efficiency
- Intellectual property, including copyrights, trademarks, patents and licensing
Our clients, which include businesses both large and small in a wide range of industries, receive practical advice based on industry knowledge and a comprehensive command of the wide-ranging law of business.