- Author, Pitblado COVID-19 Resource Centre, “COVID-19 and Transportation”, May 11, 2020
- Co-Author (with Philip Sheps), “Buying or selling a brokerage business“, Manitoba Insurance Broker Magazine, Fall 2013
- Author, “Meeting Client Risk”, Manitoba Insurance Broker Magazine, Spring 2016
- Author, “The Too Accountable Executive”, CBA Air & Space Law Section, 2013
- Various presentations – Manitoba Aviation Council AGM’s
Joe is a seasoned business lawyer. He works with both the commercial and regulatory sides of transportation, buying, selling, leasing and financing aircraft and air carriers, railways and rail equipment and protecting document holders against regulatory action by government. Joe has been recognized by both Best Lawyers in Canada and Lexpert for his expertise and contributions.