- Lead a team of lawyers to provide local due diligence to the underwriters of a multinational conglomerate, in respect of various public offerings of securities totaling hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Has negotiated numerous commercial leases, including lease agreements for various national and international franchise chains.
- Acted as local counsel to a leading American e-commerce company with respect to their potential acquisition of facilities in Manitoba.
- Has acted for the vendors and purchasers on complex share and asset transactions in a wide variety of sectors including construction, education, transportation, retail and hospitality, and professional services.
- Acted for a large property development company on a variety of commercial matters.
Niall's practice focuses primarily on Corporate and Commercial law, including asset and share transactions, corporate governance, leasing, and commercial real estate.