- Interview, CJOB, “Year in Review – The Uncertainty of Relationships in 2020“ (start at 42:24), December 2020
- Co-Author (with Les Kirchner and Alexandra Aquila), Pitblado COVID-19 Resource Centre, “COVID-19 and Family Law-related Issues”, April 7, 2020
- Bar Admission Course Facilitator, 2010 – 2020
- Law Society Continuing Legal Education, 1999, 2000 and 2001
- Legal seminars at various women’s centres on family law related topics
- Issues Arising Out of Recent Cases and Developments in Family Law in Canada, 2001
- The Best Interest Test: How the Courts Interpret it in Custody & Access Cases, 2000
Sandra provides services in all areas of family law including alternate dispute resolution, spousal and co-habitational agreements, and enforcement of rights of spouses and children. Sandra was named to the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada for Family Law.