The changes you are facing in your family relationships are undoubtedly a source of stress and concern. Pitblado Law’s family lawyers are skilled, focused, empathetic, and sensitive. We stand by your side as we work toward a resolution that makes sense for you in all matters of family law, including:
- Parenting Plans and custody issues
- Adoption and guardianship matters
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Inter-jurisdictional issues
- Spousal and common law agreements including but not limited to:
- Prenuptial agreements/Post-nuptial Agreements/Cohabitation agreements.
- Separation agreements
- Dealing with Protection Orders
- Financial issues relating to Family Property which includes but is not limited to:
- Assets (including personal and commercial)
- Debt (including personal and commercial)
In addition to the above, our family law lawyers offering litigation, mediation and arbitration services, they are trained in the specialty area of Collaborative Practice. Collaborative Practice is a popular approach resolving the issues in separation and/or divorce in an amicable way. Under a Collaborative approach, the parties agree to avoid court by working with lawyers, coaches, and other third-party professionals to reduce the level of emotional stress of separation and divorce, and deal more directly with matters that require thoughtful and careful resolution.
In all family law matters – regardless of approach – your Pitblado family law lawyer will work diligently to achieve the results you seek.
We are proud to be members of: