Your Pitblado Law lawyer comes to you with specialized knowledge of franchising in Canada. As the only law firm in Manitoba that is a member of the Canadian Franchise Association, Pitblado Law offers unique perspective, insight, and experience.
We represent franchisors, licensors, and distributors and offer comprehensive advice in the following areas:
- Development and structuring of franchise systems
- Compliance with franchise legislation
- Franchise disclosure documents
- Direct franchises
- Master franchises
- Preparing and drafting franchise development agreements
- Structuring leasing arrangements
- Advice on tax implications
- Branch operations
- Trademark registrations
- Master and territorial distribution arrangements
- Dispute resolution and litigation
Pitblado Law lawyers also have experience in advising and assisting franchisees and franchisors in respect of disputes, whether the issue centers around significant changes to the terms of a franchise agreement or any other matter that may impact or compromise one’s ability to succeed in a franchise operation or business.
We are here to assist in legal matters, so you may continue to work for yourself, but not by yourself.