This year, we are pleased to announce that nine of Pitblado Law’s Partners have been named to the 2022 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory in numerous practice areas.
The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, published since 1997, is based on an extensive peer survey process. It includes profiles of leading practitioners across Canada in more than 60 practice areas and leading law firms in more than 40 practice areas.
To be included in The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory is an acknowledgement of excellence by a practitioner’s own peers and colleagues.
Congratulations to the following Partners:
- Jeff Baigrie– Litigation – Corporate Commercial
- Andrew Buck – Data Protection and Privacy
- Adam Herstein – Computer and IT Law & Data Protection and Privacy
- Catherine Howden – Insolvency and Financial Restructuring
- Bruce King, Q.C. – Banking – Corporate Commercial
- Jack London, C.M., Q.C. – Indigenous Law
- Judy Payne– Franchise Law
- Norm Promislow– Corporate Tax
- John Toone– Property Leasing
Pitblado Law was also ranked as a firm in the areas of:
We’d like to acknowledge that Andrew Buck and Adam Herstein are the only lawyers in Manitoba named leading practitioners in the area of Data Protection and Privacy. Additionally, Judy Payne is the only lawyer in the province to be recognized as a leading practitioner in Franchise Law.