When a mortgage is in default, your Pitblado Law lawyer will provide advice and pursue available options as efficiently as possible. We navigate the paperwork and all communication with the parties involved, thereby limiting the demands on your time.
We act for property owners, landlords, financial institutions, and all other creditors.
We provide leadership, guidance, and advice in the following areas:
- Enforcement of a mortgage security
- Foreclosure process
- Sale of mortgage collateral
- Court applications
- Sale and approval process
- Purchase and sale transaction
- Claims under the mortgage covenant and pursuit of any deficiency balances
Your Pitblado Law lawyer will also represent you in any ancillary litigation resulting from the process, with an eye to achieving the best possible outcome for you.