We are pleased to announce that sixteen of Pitblado Law’s Partners have been named to the 2021 edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory in fourteen different practice areas. This is an increase from twelve Partners named to the 2020 edition.
The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, published since 1997, is based on an extensive peer survey process. It includes profiles of leading practitioners across Canada in more than 60 practice areas and leading law firms in more than 40 practice areas.
To be included in The Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory is an acknowledgement of excellence by a practitioner’s own peers and colleagues.
Pitblado Law was also ranked as a firm in the areas of:
Congratulations to the following Partners:
- Jeff Baigrie – Litigation (Corporate Commercial)
- Joe Barnsley – Aviation (Regulation & Liability) and Transportation (Road & Rail)
- Tracey Epp – Labour Relations
- William Gardner Q.C. – Labour Relations
- Adam Herstein – Computer & IT Law and Technology Transactions
- Catherine Howden – Insolvency & Financial Restructuring
- Bruce King – Corporate Commercial Law
- Jack London – Indigenous Law
- John McGoey – Property Development
- Howard Morry – Indigenous Law
- Judy Payne – Franchise Law
- Norm Promislow – Corporate Tax
- John Toone – Property Leasing
- Tom Turner – Construction Law
- Steve Vincent – Litigation (Corporate Commercial)
- Douglas Ward, Q.C. – Insolvency & Financial Restructuring