- Interview, “Clarifying application rules for the Risk Recognition Program” – CJOB (Audio Vault – June 4th starting at 10:00 am), June 4, 2020
- Interview, “Sexual misconduct law ‘ethically troubling‘”, Winnipeg Free Press, January 11, 2018
- Presenter, “Clearing the Air: The impact of Marijuana in the Workplace”, Breakfast With Legacy Bowes Group, RBC Convention Centre, November 28, 2017
- Presenter, Manitoba Labour Law Review, Victoria Inn, Winnipeg, November 1st & 2nd 2017
- Interview, “How the law protects actors, freelancers from sexual harassment”, CBC News Manitoba, July 19 2016
- Contributor, “When Tragedy Strikes”, Winnipeg Free Press, May 14 2016
- Author, “Why Have Written Policies and Procedures?: Clear expectations mean less inconsistency for your company”, Manitoba Heavy Construction Association Groundbreaker Magazine, November 2015
- Former Instructor, Business Law, Red River Community College
- Regular Presenter on labour, employment and human rights issues before businesses, business groups and community organizations
- Contributing Author on numerous texts, periodicals and newsletters
- Frequent Media Commentator on Labour and Employment issues
Tracey Epp, Q.C.
Tracey's focus is in the practice area of Labour and Employment Law and is frequently called upon to share her knowledge as a speaker or media commentator. Tracey was also named to the 2021 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Labour and Employment Law.