- Interview, “Clarifying application rules for the Risk Recognition Program” – CJOB (Audio Vault – June 4th starting at 10:00 am), June 4, 2020
- Interview, “Sexual misconduct law ‘ethically troubling‘”, Winnipeg Free Press, January 11, 2018
- Presenter, “Clearing the Air: The impact of Marijuana in the Workplace”, Breakfast With Legacy Bowes Group, RBC Convention Centre, November 28, 2017
- Presenter, Manitoba Labour Law Review, Victoria Inn, Winnipeg, November 1st & 2nd 2017
- Interview, “How the law protects actors, freelancers from sexual harassment”, CBC News Manitoba, July 19 2016
- Contributor, “When Tragedy Strikes”, Winnipeg Free Press, May 14 2016
- Author, “Why Have Written Policies and Procedures?: Clear expectations mean less inconsistency for your company”, Manitoba Heavy Construction Association Groundbreaker Magazine, November 2015
- Former Instructor, Business Law, Red River Community College
- Regular Presenter on labour, employment and human rights issues before businesses, business groups and community organizations
- Contributing Author on numerous texts, periodicals and newsletters
- Frequent Media Commentator on Labour and Employment issues
Tracey L. Epp, K.C.
(she/her) Tracey's focus is in the practice area of Labour and Employment Law and is frequently called upon to share her knowledge as a speaker or media commentator. Tracey was also named to the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada in the field of Labour and Employment Law.