We are proud to announce that 15 Pitblado Partners have been named to the 2023 edition of the Best Lawyers® in Canada in 17 different practice areas. These lawyers were selected by their peers for their inclusion in this year’s publication.
Also, this year, Adam Herstein was listed as “Lawyer of the Year in Winnipeg” in Information Technology Law.
Congratulations to the following Partners:
- Adam Herstein – Voted the 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” in Information Technology Law in Winnipeg
- Andrew Buck – Privacy and Data Security Law
- Benjamin Hecht – Employee Benefits Law
- Bruce H. King, Q.C. – Real Estate Law
- Douglas G. Ward, Q.C. – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law
- Howard Morry – Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Howard Nerman – Real Estate Law
- Jack R. London C.M., Q.C. – Indigenous Law
- Joseph Barnsley – Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Norm Promislow – Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- Richard Literovich – Alternative Dispute Resolution, Construction Law, Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Robert Giesbrecht – Real Estate Law
- Sandra E. Kliman – Family Law
- Thomas J. Kormylo – Securities Law
- Tracey L. Epp, Q.C. – Labour and Employment Law
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 108,000 industry-leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received over 13 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honour.