When a loved one passes away—with or without a will—your Pitblado Law lawyer will help you navigate your duties as an executor or administrator.
With the goal of arriving at creative solutions, we will help you address challenges related to:
- Sensitive family dynamics
- Negotiations with creditors
- Disgruntled beneficiaries
- Multiple wills or no will
- Transfers of shares
- Complicated insurance matters
- The liquidation of securities and physical assets
We recognize that managing the estate of a loved one is a heavy responsibility coloured by deep emotions and potentially complicated relationships. We will work toward effective solutions that can be implemented quickly and with a minimum of additional stress for you.
The Pitblado Law Estate Checklist will help you understand your responsibilities as an executor or administrator. Request your copy today to [email protected]